Developer and Tester of
Full-Stack Web Applications
Full-Stack Web Development
I create, update and maintain web applications in the whole stack: frontend, backend and infrastructure.
I'm available for 14 h/week and I do projects of max. 6 months. Typical customers/projects are:
- For mobile app developers: creating a backend to handle authentication and business logic.
- For data scientists: creating a full-stack web-app to allow your customers to use your algorithms and models in an intuitive way.
- For software developers: implementing integrations of your software with other parties (e.g. with your accounting software).
I make sure that the applications I deliver are secure, maintainable and scalable.
I use following technologies:
- Backend: Python (all major frameworks)
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform in its full totality: Firebase, Functions, App Engine (Python and Docker), Storage, Compute, etc.
Full-Stack Software Testing
I help small teams with their software testing and quality assurance (QA) needs.
Depending of your needs, I'm available for maximum 14 h/week for defining, implementing and/or executing a test strategy. This includes from "left to right":
- Crafting or validating newly created user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Defining and creating your automated regression test platforms.
- Supporting the developers with the automated tests they need to write.
- Looking for bugs in finished user stories: functionality, security, performance.
- Implementing monitoring and logging to detect bugs in production.
The goal is to make myself superfluous after 6 months, so the team can proceed without me.
Some of the technologies I'm used to: Selenium, Cypress, Python Nose, Jenkins, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence, Taurus/JMeter, Papertrail, Google Stackdriver, etc.